9.0002 Web Sites: Cultural Studies; Spenser; NT MSS (3/86)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Sun, 7 May 1995 14:07:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 9, No. 0002. Sunday, 7 May 1995.

(1) Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 10:22:50 -0400 (23 lines)
From: czbu@musica.mcgill.ca (Ron Burnett)
Subject: World Wide Web site

(2) Date: Fri, 05 May 1995 10:02:04 -0700 (PDT) (17 lines)
From: Richard Bear <RBEAR@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Subject: Spenser

(3) Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 17:21:40 -0400 (46 lines)
From: Timothy_Seid@brown.edu (Tim Seid)
Subject: NT Mansucripts WWW

Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 10:22:50 -0400
From: czbu@musica.mcgill.ca (Ron Burnett)

Readers of this listserv may be interested in exploring the
following Web Site which came out of the second year undergraduate
course. It includes some experimentation by students and connections
to vital resources in Cultural Studies and Communications.

Address: http://polestar.facl.mcgill.ca/burnett/englishhome.html

Any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

Professor Ron Burnett
Director,
Graduate Program in Communications
McGill University