7.0194 Qs: Address Help; Outlining Text (2/51)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Fri, 17 Sep 1993 10:41:40 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 7, No. 0194. Friday, 17 Sep 1993.

(1) Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 22:57:57 EST (20 lines)
From: Dana Paramskas <LNGDANAP@vm.uoguelph.ca>
Subject: Need address

(2) Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1993 15:57:03 +0100 (31 lines)
From: simionat@unive.it
Subject: outlining text with a tree structure

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 22:57:57 EST
From: Dana Paramskas <LNGDANAP@vm.uoguelph.ca>

Our department urgently needs to contact the following person:

Prof. Padraig O'Gormaile
Department of Romance Languages
University College Galway
Galway, Ireland

Attempts to contact the University College by phone have resulted only in
contact with an answering machine... presumably the College is closed during
intersession. If someone knows how to contact Prof. O'Gormaile via e-mail,
or personal address or personal phone number, please send a message to
me directly rather than to the list. With many thanks in advance...

Dana Paramskas Lngdanap@vm.uoguelph.ca
FRENCH STUDIES DANAP@UOGUELPH.CA
University of Guelph, Ont. Canada