6.0587 Qs: E-NOTIS; E-Mail Correspondents; Die Brandung (3/63)

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Mon, 15 Mar 1993 19:27:46 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0587. Monday, 15 Mar 1993.

(1) Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1993 17:39:09 -0500 (EST) (13 lines)
From: jod@ccat.sas.upenn.edu (James O'Donnell)
Subject: Books in Print in NOTIS?

(2) Date: Mon, 15 Mar 93 11:02:29 +0000 (40 lines)
From: rbh@ukc.ac.uk
Subject: request

(3) Date: Mon, 15 Mar 93 12:45 CST (10 lines)
From: Michael Ossar <MLO@KSUVM>
Subject: Die Brandung

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1993 17:39:09 -0500 (EST)
From: jod@ccat.sas.upenn.edu (James O'Donnell)

I believe I know that Bowker has offered to let any library using the
NOTIS e-catalogue system have the tapes to load the contents of Books in
Print with their regular catalogue. My own feeling is that this would be
a Great Good Thing, though I gather librarians are reluctant. Does anyone
know an internet-accessible NOTIS-driven catalogue that *has* put the
Books in Print material on line?

Jim O'Donnell
Classics, U. of Penn.