6.0440 Queries: Faculty Lists; Peasants; Paris Housing (3/58

Elaine Brennan (EDITORS@BROWNVM.BITNET)
Thu, 21 Jan 1993 15:16:15 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0440. Thursday, 21 Jan 1993.

(1) Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1993 23:47:58 EST (15 lines)
From: Bob Kosovsky <kos@CUNYVMS1.BITNET>
Subject: Lists for faculty members

(2) Date: Wed, 13 Jan 93 14:22:43 PST (33 lines)
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Images of peasants

(3) Date: Thu, 14 Jan 93 09:24:20 PST (10 lines)
From: Paul Brians <BRIANS@WSUVM1>
Subject: Housing in Paris?

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1993 23:47:58 EST
From: Bob Kosovsky <kos@CUNYVMS1.BITNET>

Are there any interesting lists intended primarily for faculty
members of colleges and universities, dealing with issues of teaching,
of dealing with administration and colleagues, etc.?
Thanks for any responses.

Bob Kosovsky
Graduate Center -- Ph.D. Program in Music(student)/ City University of New York
New York Public Library -- Music Division
bitnet: kos@cunyvms1.bitnet internet: kos@cunyvms1.gc.cuny.edu
Disclaimer: My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions.