6.0240 Announcement: ISU Conference in Warsaw (1/170)

Mon, 21 Sep 1992 07:29:26 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0240. Monday, 21 Sep 1992.

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 18:14 CET
From: "Nieuwazny, W., Main Library DP Gro" <WACNIE@PLWATU21.BITNET>
Subject: (COPY) Nov. 6-8,1992 Warsaw : ISU 3-rd Anniv. Meeting

Dear Humanist people :
As a Universalist to be, volunteered for e-mail support of our
( International Society for Universalism ) 1-st World Congress,
I have just dared to foward the following announcement to the
3 discussion groups in the humanisties: HEGEL, NSP-l, DERRIDA.
In the Bitnet List of list I have spotted half a year ago 3 - 5
list in philosophy proper, but they seem changing either site or
names. Could you - in addition of reacting to the message below -
suggest some 3 - 4 currently operational discussion list, perhaps
more suitable for the kind of announcement I am distributing ?

Apologising for too long an info,

Waclaw P. Nieuwazny

Main Library DP Group
Warsaw Univ. of Technology