6.0220 Qs: E-Addresses; Text; Fonts (3/81)

Fri, 28 Aug 1992 19:25:38 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0220. Friday, 28 Aug 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1992 16:33 CST (36 lines)
From: FRAE141@UTXVMS
Subject: Request for addresses

(2) Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1992 17:22:07 -0700 (PDT) (37 lines)
From: Paul Pascal <paulpasc@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Baffling text

(3) Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1992 14:24:11 EDT (8 lines)
From: John T. Harwood <JTH@psuvm.psu.edu>
Subject: International Phonetic Fonts

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1992 16:33 CST
From: FRAE141@UTXVMS

I am asking a favor for a friend and colleague, Joe Carter in the
Classics Dept. here at the Univ. of Texas, Austin. He is trying to
establish e-mail contact with two people and/or their institutions:

Dr. M. Zolotarev or M. Makarenkov at
Chersonessky Zapovednik (i.e. the Chersones State
Historical-archeological Museum)
Sevastopol 335045
The Cremia, Ukraine

AND

Dr. Jurii Vinogradov at the
Institute of World History
Leninsky Prospect 32A
117334 Moscow
Russia

We would be most grateful for any help that can be provided, either
directly or indirectly (i.e. a contact that could lead to another...)

Joe Carter is at Bitnet: ClasArch@UTxvm
Internet: ClasArch@UTxvm.cc.utexas.edu

I am at the same, with the prefix reading RDawson.

Apologies for cross-listings, and merci.

--Bob Dawson
French-Italian
UnivTx-Austin