6.0183 Qs: Authoring Pkgs; Chinese W/P; Poems (3/44)

Tue, 4 Aug 1992 17:37:57 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0183. Tuesday, 4 Aug 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 10:50+0000 (14 lines)
From: Heberlein@KU-EICHSTAETT.DBP.DE
Subject: authoring packages

(2) Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 6:56:42 CDT (14 lines)
From: boss@cwis.unomaha.edu (Judy Boss)
Subject: query: IBM-compatible Chinese wordprocessor

(3) Date: Tuesday, 4 Aug 1992 11:10:19 EDT (16 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>
Subject: Whereabouts of 2 poems...

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 10:50+0000
From: Heberlein@KU-EICHSTAETT.DBP.DE

Can someone point me to a good authoring system for the
development of grammar and literature courses (latin and
greek)?
I should allow error diagnostics (not only percentage
statistics), flexible handling of typing errors and provide
some help facilites.
Thanks,
Fritz Heberlein