5.0855 Rs: Afro-American E-Mail Lists; Pelikan (4/69)

Fri, 24 Apr 1992 19:10:25 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0855. Friday, 24 Apr 1992.

(1) Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 19:40:00 -0400 (15 lines)
From: W Schipper <schipper@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Subject: Africa Email lists

(2) Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 09:04 CDT (15 lines)
From: Harriet Ottenheimer <MAHAFAN@KSUVM>
Subject: Re: 5.0851 Rs: Afro-American E-Mail

(3) Date: Thu, 23 Apr 92 14:59:44 EDT (13 lines)
From: "David H. Hesla" <ILADHH@EMUVM1>
Subject: AFRICAN DISCUSSION GROUP

(4) Date: Fri, 24 Apr 92 10:46 PDT (26 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 5.0846 Pelikan on the University and Technology

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 19:40:00 -0400
From: W Schipper <schipper@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>

The following Bitnet lists have something to do with African studies. At
least one of should be of some interest, I would think

Bill Schipper
schipper@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

AASNET-L AASNET-L@UHUPVM1 African American Student Network
AFAM-L AFAM-L@UMCVMB African-American Research