5.0787 Rs: Plagiarism (3/89)

Thu, 26 Mar 1992 15:07:03 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0787. Thursday, 26 Mar 1992.

(1) Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 14:16:09 -0500 (18 lines)
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: Plagiarism info again

(2) Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 1:24:10 EST (60 lines)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)
Subject: Re: 5.0782 Plagiarism

(3) Date: Mon, 23 Mar 92 23:45:04 EST (11 lines)
From: Bernard.van't.Hul@um.cc.umich.edu
Subject: 5.0782 Qs: Plagiarism

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 14:16:09 -0500
From: jdg@oz.plymouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Regarding John Dorenkamp's query of 23 March 1992, there is probably
a substantial file in HUMANIST's archives of last Fall or so regarding
plagiarism information which several colleagues & I provided. You
can reach Glatt Plagiarism Services at P.O. Box 162033, Sacramentio,
CA 95816. Tel. 916-483-8773. They exhibited at the 1990 MLA convention.

Regards,
Joel D. Goldfield
Dept. of Foreign Languages
Plymouth State College/Univ. System of NH;
Inst. for Academic Technology/UNC-Chapel Hill;
Assistant Editor, _Computers and the Humanities_

jdg@oz.plymouth.edu