5.0591 From the Editors: Correction &c. (1/18)

Wed, 15 Jan 1992 20:04:18 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0591. Wednesday, 15 Jan 1992.

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 92 19:18:40 EST
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: From the Editors: Corrections &c.

Thanks to Joan Korenman and Jim Cerny (and maybe others) for pointing
out my typo. I'll try again: LISTSERV messages go to

LISTSERV@BROWNVM
or LISTSERV@BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU

Not to HUMANIST or EDITORS.

Please do not to use your mailer's REPLY feature to send mail to the
originator of a posting -- that will usually send it to Humanist.
We usually catch these and send them back undistributed; in some cases
saving the sender from embarrassment and civil litigation.

There is still a backlog of questions for the Editors and special
requests; please bear with us. There is also a backlog of introductory
kits -- that should be finished by the end of the week.

-- Allen