5.0516 Qs: Knut Kleve; Academic Movies (2/51)

Tue, 10 Dec 1991 17:35:58 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0516. Tuesday, 10 Dec 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 9 Dec 91 20:11:15 EST (30 lines)
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)
Subject: Knut Kleve

(2) Date: Tue, 10 Dec 91 08:50:59 EST (21 lines)
From: Lorne Hammond <051796@UOTTAWA>
Subject: Academic movies

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 91 20:11:15 EST
From: lenoblem@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Lenoble Michel)

Subject: Lacunology and Knut Kleve's e-address.
Knut Kleve has at least written two texts on text reconstruction
in the 80's. As I can't find either of them, could any HUMANIST
member who has a copy of them get in touch with me directly.

Kleve Knut's texts are:

- Text reconstruction, in Delatte Louis Actes du congres
international Informatique et sciences humaines, Universite de
Liege, 1983, 517-524.
- Lacunology: on the use of computer methods in papyrology, in
Symbolae Osloenses, 56, 157-170. (written with Ivar Fonnes).

Would any member know Knut Kleve's e-address so that I might get
into contact with him directly.

Michel.
--
Michel Lenoble           |
Litterature Comparee     |        NOUVELLE ADRESSE - NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS