5.0470 Rs: Corpora; Metaphors; Prophecies (3/60)

Mon, 25 Nov 1991 15:31:19 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0470. Monday, 25 Nov 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1991 09:44:51 +0800 (11 lines)
From: Stig Johansson <Stig.Johansson@use.uio.no>
Subject: Questions on the Brown and LOB corpora

(2) Date: Sun, 24 Nov 91 13:54:13 IST (25 lines)
From: "David M. Schaps" <F21004@BARILVM>
Subject: Re: 5.0461 Rs: ... Metaphors; ... Prophecies

(3) Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1991 06:07 IST (24 lines)
From: Marc Bregman <HPUBM@HUJIVM1>
Subject: Methodology as Metaphor

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1991 09:44:51 +0800
From: Stig Johansson <Stig.Johansson@use.uio.no>

The corpora are available through: ICAME, Norwegian Computing Centre for
the Humanities, P.O. Box 53, N-5027 Bergen, Norway. For more information,
contact Knut Hofland: FAFKH@NOBERGEN.BITNET. Note that the grammatically
tagged version of the Brown Corpus is NOT available from Bergen.

Stig Johansson
Oslo