5.0442 Announcments: REACH; Arabic Computing; PMC Award (3/95)

Mon, 11 Nov 1991 18:50:15 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0442. Monday, 11 Nov 1991.

(1) Date: Tue, 5 Nov 91 11:47:31 PST (26 lines)
From: hcf1dahl@UCSBUXA.BITNET (Eric M Dahlin)
Subject: REACH

(2) Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1991 22:43:21 -0800 (PST) (22 lines)
From: Nicholas Heer <heer@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Bitnet list for Arabic computing

(3) Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1991 01:25:09 EST (47 lines)
From: Editors of PMC <PMC@NCSUVM.BITNET>
Subject: announcing: PMC Electronic Text Award

Date: Tue, 5 Nov 91 11:47:31 PST
From: hcf1dahl@UCSBUXA.BITNET (Eric M Dahlin)

The Fall 1991 edition of REACH, Research and Educational
Applications of Computers in the Humanities, the newsletter
of the Humanities Computing Facility of the University of
California, Santa Barbara, is now available through
anonymous ftp.

The address is:

ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu

or

128.111.122.50

Use the command "cd hcf" to get to the appropriate
directory.

Eric Dahlin
HCF1DAHL@ucsbuxa.bitnet