5.0308 Queries: E-Mail to Rome; E-Mail to UNC (2/29)

Thu, 5 Sep 1991 17:32:23 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0308. Thursday, 5 Sep 1991.
Queries: E-Mail Addresses for Rome and UNC-Chapel Hill

(1) Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 21:16:58 -0400 (16 lines)
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (Willard McCarty)
Subject: e-mail contact with Rome

(2) Date: Thu, 5 Sep 91 16:31:58 +0200 (13 lines)
From: nubo001@convex.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (H. Borchers)
Subject: Search for Email address

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 21:16:58 -0400
From: mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca (Willard McCarty)

I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who has recently
communicated by e-mail with someone at the Universita di Roma (La
Sapienza) who once used the nodename IRMUNISA. Specifically I am
attempting to contact the Canadian Academic Centre in Rome, once
caci@irmunisa, and Professore Tito Orlandi, at the University. I've
reason to think both addresses have changed.

Thanks very much.

Willard McCarty