Thu, 8 Aug 1991 17:46:06 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0273. Thursday, 8 Aug 1991.

(1) Date: Thu, 08 Aug 91 11:40:01 MST (21 lines)
From: Michael Barton <ATCMB@ASUACAD>
Subject: Re: 5.0253 Qs: (Computer Related) (3/36)

(2) Date: Tue, 6 Aug 91 19:26:19 CST (34 lines)
From: (James Marchand) <marchand@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Cladistics & manuscripts

Date: Thu, 08 Aug 91 11:40:01 MST
From: Michael Barton <ATCMB@ASUACAD>

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner--I was out sick, and subsequently swamped.
The general address for postmaster at Valencia is:
MAINT @ EVALUN11

I have corresponded with Fernando Dura via this address. His direct EMail
address is:
DURA @ EVALUN11

He gave another address of someone responsible for the BITNET node at Valencia:
MAONTANAN @ EVALUN11

I hope this is helpful.

Michael Barton, Curator BITNET: ATCMB@ASUACAD
Department of Anthropology INTERNET: ATCMB@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU