5.0010 Primus inter pares; Wedding Rings (3/51)

Tue, 7 May 91 23:45:17 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 5, No. 0010. Tuesday, 7 May 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 3 May 91 09:13 EDT (12 lines)
From: "Leslie Z. Morgan" <MORGAN@LOYVAX>
Subject: RE: 4.1314 Wedding Rings (3/51)

(2) Date: Thu, 2 May 91 08:35:59 EDT (15 lines)
From: "L. Dale Patterson" <LDPATT01@ULKYVM>
Subject: 4.1297 Primus Inter Pares

(3) Date: Thu, 2 May 91 16:32 GMT (24 lines)
From: DAVID BARRY <UBJV649@CU.BBK.AC.UK>
Subject: RE:4.1277 Primus inter pares

Date: Fri, 3 May 91 09:13 EDT
From: "Leslie Z. Morgan" <MORGAN@LOYVAX>

Sorry to continue the subject after the original problem was
solved! However, I just wanted to mention that the rings in
*Beowulf* were, if I am not mistaken, ARM rings, not finger
rings, classic rewards for Germanic warriors. Please correct
me if I am wrong!

Leslie Morgan
MORGAN@LOYVAX1.BITNET