Tue, 5 Mar 91 20:36:06 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1128. Tuesday, 5 Mar 1991.

(1) Date: Mon, 4 Mar 91 16:47:45 PST (15 lines)
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.1120 Software: ... Editions

(2) Date: Mon, 4 Mar 91 16:49:51 PST (12 lines)
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.1120 Software: Indexing

(3) Date: Mon, 4 Mar 91 17:02:00 PST (13 lines)
From: Michael_Kessler.Hum@mailgate
Subject: Indexing

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 91 16:47:45 PST
From: cbf@athena.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)

I will join my voice to that of Clifford Flanigan as a mostly
satisfied user of Advanced Revelation.

However, I would also point out that my friend and colleague
Francisco Marcos (U. Auto'noma de Madrid) (marcos@EMDCCI11.BITNET)
has a textual criticism program called UNITE which would satisfy
most if not all of the requirements voiced by the Shelley editors.
It is currently being ported to the MS-DOS world.

Charles Faulhaber
UC Berkeley