4.0961 A Note from the Editors (1/22)

Wed, 30 Jan 91 11:01:30 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0961. Wednesday, 30 Jan 1991.

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 91 09:52:09 EST
From: Elaine M Brennan <ELAINE@BROWNVM>
Subject: Listserv additions

In addition to placing Judy Koren's diary on the fileserver (as HAIFA
DIARY1), we've also put several days worth of Bob Werman's diary entries
on it as well -- his diary entires for January 19 through January 25,
inclusive (all of which have already appeared on the list) are in WERMAN
DIARY1; the most recent installments (which include January 26 through
January 29 inclusive, and which are not being distributed to the entire
list) are in WERMAN DIARY2. As we receive further installments, we will
announce their presence on the fileserver as well.

Other recent additions to the fileserver include an updated version
of the Association for Literary and Linguistic Computing Announcement
which everyone receives as part of their introductory packet. If
you'd like to receive this version, ask Listserv for ALLC91 ANNOUNCE.

Richard Goewirtz's Icon programs for translating UNIX to DOS and
back again and for IIENCODE and IIDECODE are also new to the server,
as is the complete text of the announcement of ICL'92.

If you need help with the syntax of commands for retrieving files,
please consult your Guide to Humanist.

Elaine