4.0685 Qs: Classical Lexica; Advertisement Corpora (2/38)

Sat, 3 Nov 90 11:20:39 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0685. Saturday, 3 Nov 1990.

(1) Date: 1 November 1990, 23:02:59 EST (11 lines)
From: Peg Kershenbaum T/L-863-7320 KERSH@YKTVMH
Subject: The Electronic Scholiast Conf at Leeds

(2) Date: 31 OCT 90 10:27:29.89-GMT (27 lines)
From: TONY@FRPERP51
Subject: help

Date: 1 November 1990, 23:02:59 EST
From: Peg Kershenbaum T/L-863-7320 KERSH at YKTVMH

Is anyone out there planning to attend the above-mentioned conference
this coming July? This conference is going to bring together people
interested in creating machine readable Latin and Greek lexica. I'm
supposed to give a little presentation, but I don't have a clear idea
of the audience. I don't want to insult, bore or amuse anyone overly
much.
---Peg