4.0291 Holmes (2/27)

Tue, 17 Jul 90 18:22:15 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0291. Tuesday, 17 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 17 Jul 90 08:04 CDT (12 lines)
From: Phil Rider <A10PRR1@NIU>
Subject: Holmes' brain

(2) Date: Tue, 17 Jul 90 00:01:07 -0400 (15 lines)
From: jdg@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Joel D. Goldfield)
Subject: "A.C. Doyle and knowledge, cont."

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 90 08:04 CDT
From: A10PRR1@NIU

Of the four of us who responded to the query about Sherlock Holmes,
the other three were right and I was wrong. But they all cheated and
actually looked it up! :-)
(I was going to look it up but I couldn't remember where I put my
copy.)

Phil Rider
Northern Illinois University