4.0191 Guide Applications for Mac and PC? (1/25)

Fri, 15 Jun 90 17:17:15 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0191. Friday, 15 Jun 1990.

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 90 15:43 GMT
From: CTILIT@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Guide applications for Mac & PC

The recently set-up Oxford University Centre for Humanities Computing is
looking for applications written in Guide for either Mac or PC for
demonstration purposes. Does anyone out there have anything particularly
relevant to teaching and research in literature or linguistic studies
that they would be willing to share with us? We would be very grateful.

We would also like to announce that we have just produced a brief update
sheet to the newsletter *Computers in Literature* published by the
Computers in Teaching Initiative Centre for Literature and Linguistic
Studies. If anyone would like a copy of this, or indeed of the first
issue of *Computers in Literature* which came out in January, send me a
note. I am looking for contributions for the next issue which is to be
published in the autumn. I am particularly keen to hear about software
and projects to do with teaching literary and linguistic subjects.

If anyone would like more details about the Centre for Humanities
Computing or the CTI Centre for Literature and Linguistic Studies, or
would like to receive our publications free of charge, contact me:

Marilyn Deegan
CTI Centre for Literature and Linguistic Studies
Oxford University Computing Service
13, Banbury Road
Oxford OX2 6NN
e-mail: CTILIT@VAX.OX.AC.UK