4.0136 Mail/Nomail; Less Mail? (2/35)

Fri, 25 May 90 17:41:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0136. Friday, 25 May 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 25 May 90 17:25:35 EDT (20 lines)
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: from no-mail to mail

(2) Date: Wed, 23 May 90 21:07 MDT (15 lines)
From: "DOV - DR. ART ST. GEORGE" <STGEORGE@UNMB>
Subject: RE: 4.0118 Sony Electronic Books (Cross-posting)

Date: Fri, 25 May 90 17:25:35 EDT
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>

As an addendum to yesterday's announcement on how to put your
Humanist subscription on vacation:

When you would like discontinued Humanist mail restarted
you can set your listserv distribution option to MAIL by

sending email to listserv@brownvm
or listserv@brownvm.brown.edu

with this line for the body

set humanist mail

If you at a Bitnet/Netnorth/Earn node, you can try to set this
option interactively by sending listserv@brownvm the message "set
humanist mail".