4.0135 CSLI Calendar Announcment (1/20)

Fri, 25 May 90 17:38:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0135. Friday, 25 May 1990.

Date: Wed, 23 May 90 18:43:24 CDT
From: Mark Olsen <mark@gide.uchicago.edu>
Subject: Center for the Study of Language and Information Calendar

C S L I C A L E N D A R O F P U B L I C E V E N T S
24 May 1990 Stanford Vol. 5, No. 29

A weekly publication of the Center for the Study of Language and
Information (CSLI), Ventura Hall, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-4115
____________

[A complete version of this announcement is now available through the
fileserver, s.v. CSLI ANNOUNCE. You may obtain a copy by issuing
the command -- GET filename filetype HUMANIST -- either interactively or
as a batch-job, addressed to ListServ@Brownvm. Thus on a VM/CMS system,
you say interactively: TELL LISTSERV AT BROWNVM GET filename filetype
HUMANIST; if you are not on a VM/CMS system, send mail to
ListServ@Brownvm with the GET command as the first and only line. For
more details see the "Guide to Humanist". Problems should be reported
to David Sitman, A79@TAUNIVM, after you have consulted the Guide and
tried all appropriate alternatives.]