3.1133 new book; EARN/Bitnet problems (73)

Mon, 5 Mar 90 20:51:27 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1133. Monday, 5 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 05 Mar 90 00:14:04 EST (21 lines)
From: LNGDANAP@UOGUELPH
Subject: New book on CALL

(2) Date: Mon, 5 Mar 90 10:32:15 EST (30 lines)
From: Jan Snoek <RCIVJAN@HDETUD1.TUDELFT.NL>
Subject: EARN/Bitnet interconnection problems

Date: Mon, 05 Mar 90 00:14:04 EST
From: LNGDANAP@UOGUELPH

The Proceedings of the First Conference on Canadian Computer-
Assisted Language Learning (held at the University of Guelph and
York University in April 1989) have been published under the
title:
CALL: Papers and Reports
M.-L. Craven, D.M. Paramskas and R. Sinyor, eds

Contact the publisher: Athelstan
PO Box 8025
La Jolla, CA 92038-8025
(619) 552-9353

The director of Athelstan is Dr. Michael Barlow, who can be
reached via e-mail: barlow@ucselx.SDSU.edu

Cost: US $14.95 plus postage ($3 to Canada)