3.775 PS/2 Arabic? virus? Solomon's Odes? OCR? (120)

Wed, 22 Nov 89 20:26:23 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 775. Wednesday, 22 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 22 NOV 89 10:45:15 GMT (21 lines)
From: UDAA270@ELM.CC.KCL.AC.UK
Subject: Arabic on PS/2?

(2) Date: Wed, 22 Nov 89 10:24:05 PST (17 lines)
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: MS-DOS virus?

(3) Date: 22 Nov 89 14:15:00 gmt (16 lines)
From: D.Mealand@EDINBURGH.AC.UK
Subject: Odes of Solomon

(4) Date: Wed, 22 Nov 89 16:52:27 EST (36 lines)
From: Walter McCutchan <WALTER@watdcs.UWaterloo.ca>
Subject: OCR advice? Blackwell's fax?

Date: Wed, 22 NOV 89 10:45:15 GMT
From: UDAA270@ELM.CC.KCL.AC.UK

A colleague has asked me to place this query on Humanist.

Thanks,

Susan Kruse

Does anyone know of a font system for Arabic which will run on a PS/2 ?
I know about MLS, but I'd much rather stick to using MS Word. Would the
Duke Language kit solve this for me? If so, has anyone an e-mail
address for them?

I'd be most grateful for any advice.

Gordon Gallacher
Kings College London Computing Centre