3.635 rev. of WC; software rental; correction (100)

Wed, 25 Oct 89 17:30:44 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 635. Wednesday, 25 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 11:38:05 CDT (12 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Questions for review of WordCruncher

(2) Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 09:17:23 CDT (53 lines)
From: Frank Connolly <FRANK@AUVM.BITNET>
Subject: Software Rental Act

(3) Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 21:19:37 CDT (10 lines)
From: Natalie Maynor <MAYNOR@MSSTATE>
Subject: Correction to MPA Announcement

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 89 11:38:05 CDT
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Re: 3.629 software? scholarly journals? (77)

re query on Word Cruncher

I am writing a review of WC in response to a request from another
discussion group. I will ask if I can post it (or portions of it)
to Humanist. If anyone has specific questions they would like to
have included, please send them to me and I will try to accomodate.

Michael