3.625 LANs? plagarism? e-Scots? (105)

Mon, 23 Oct 89 21:03:08 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 625. Monday, 23 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 19:02:26 CET (17 lines)
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1>
Subject: local area network

(2) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 16:19 EDT (33 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@UMTLVR.BITNET>
Subject: Plagiarism

(3) Date: 23 October 1989 (31 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: corpus of Scottish texts?

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 19:02:26 CET
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1>

Dear HUMANISTs,

We here at the history department are thinking of having a LAN
installed. This is the reason why I'm now asking you to tell me about
your experiences with local networks. I'm especially interested in your
configurations, i.e. software, hardware, fileservers, printservers,
number of workstations, connections to other LANs etc...

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Zielke