3.624 acronyms; indexing (43)

Mon, 23 Oct 89 20:52:40 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 624. Monday, 23 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 17:33 EDT (9 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@CC.UMONTREAL.CA>
Subject: RE: 3.596 CD-ROM architecture? acronyms? (82)

(2) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 18:42 EDT (13 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@CC.UMONTREAL.CA>
Subject: RE: 3.609 indexing, cont. (27)

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 17:33 EDT
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@CC.UMONTREAL.CA>

I have one more acronym for you: STI (pronounced separately S T I)
which stands for systeme tuteur intelligent. I had a brief description
of it in Mosaique III on EAO, edited by D. Paramskas. Published in
1988 or 1989. Article title is Les concordances: nouveaux outils
ils pedagogiques.