3.573 SGML expert? (29)

Thu, 12 Oct 89 19:39:44 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 573. Thursday, 12 Oct 1989.

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 89 18:06:48 EDT
From: John Bradley <BRADLEY@vm.utcs.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Wanted: someone with SGML experience

After many years of knowing only in a general way what SGML is all
about, events here are requiring me to know more. If someone out
there has a little time, I'd like to electronically talk to them about
some SGML basics. I'd prefer not to correspond via HUMANIST -- I
don't think my questions and concerns are of general interest.

However, if you have experience with SGML texts: both encoding and
parsing, I'm sure you could help me out. Please send any offers
of assistence to either

Bradley@vm.utcs.utoronto.ca
or
bradley@utorvm.bitnet