3.539 e-texts: answers and a quesion (82)

Wed, 4 Oct 89 20:57:01 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 539. Wednesday, 4 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: 4 October 1989, 08:40:06 EDT (8 lines)
From: Brad Inwood (416) 978-3178 INWOOD at UTOREPAS
Subject: e-Plotinus

(2) Date: Wed, 4 Oct 89 20:01 EST (12 lines)
From: F5400000@LAUVAX01.BITNET
Subject: Electronic textbooks?

(3) Date: Wednesday, 4 October 1989 2002-EST (36 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: TLG CD-ROM Resources

Date: 4 October 1989, 08:40:06 EDT
From: Brad Inwood (416) 978-3178 INWOOD at UTOREPAS

the simplest way to get a well verified electronic text of plotinus is to
access the thesaurus linguae graecae data base. there are various ways of
doing that, depending on your hardware setup and budget.
brad inwood