3.474 queries (100)

Mon, 18 Sep 89 18:47:33 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 474. Monday, 18 Sep 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 15 Sep 89 11:53:08 EDT (15 lines)
From: Ian Lancashire <IAN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Thomas Hardy's Poetry

(2) Date: Thu, 14 Sep 89 17:14:54 EDT (24 lines)
From: djb@harvunxw.BITNET (David J. Birnbaum)
Subject: Request for information

(3) Date: Sun, 17 Sep 89 15:56:00 EDT (38 lines)
From: <BCJ@PSUVM>
Subject: Thorns & Yoghs on Macs

Date: Fri, 15 Sep 89 11:53:08 EDT
From: Ian Lancashire <IAN@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

A colleague at Toronto has expressed an interest in scanning Thomas Hardy's
poetry, including the Dynasts. We would appreciate hearing from anyone
who has an electronic text of his verse, or who is engaged on that
project now. Thanks very much.

Ian Lancashire
Department of English
University of Toronto