3.472 re:collaboration by network? (52)

Thu, 14 Sep 89 21:40:40 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 472. Thursday, 14 Sep 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 13 Sep 89 20:41:04 EDT (16 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 3.463 collaboration by network? (33)

(2) Date: Wed, 13 Sep 89 20:21:25 CDT (17 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 89 20:41:04 EDT
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)

Karen Smith, coordinator of Spanish language teaching
at the U. of Arizona, has made very successful use of
a system whose name escapes me to facilitate communication
between instructors and students. She reports that it
has made a measurable impact on student language learning.

Charles B. Faulhaber
Department of Spanish
UC Berkeley CA 94720
bitnet: ked@ucbgarne