3.351 chaos theory, cont. (30)

Sun, 13 Aug 89 22:51:04 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 351. Sunday, 13 Aug 1989.

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 89 21:47:55 CDT
From: "Kevin L. Cope" <ENCOPE@LSUVM>
Subject: Chaos and the Eighteenth Century

As part of my recent studies in literary didactic in the eighteenth century,
I have authored a paper or two in which I touch on the application of chaos
theory to non-systematic instructive discourse, especially that of earlier
literary periods. I will send a copy of this and a related paper to anyone
who sends me a stamped manilla envelope (postage for three ounces ought to do
the trick). I will send a brief description of my work in this area via e-mail
to anyone who sends me an e-mail address (although I've had a bit of trouble
doing this into networks terminating with the suffix "edu."

Prof. Kevin L. Cope
Department of English
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
70803-5001 U. S. A.
(504) 388-2864 (office) or (504) 766-2719 (home)
BITNET: ENCOPE@LSUVM