3.182 books available; Offline 24; new list (107)

Wed, 28 Jun 89 20:54:42 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 182. Wednesday, 28 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: 28 June 1989 (23 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Conference Guide and Software Fair Guide available

(2) Date: Tuesday, 27 June 1989 2123-EST (46 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: OFFLINE 24

(3) Date: Wed, 28 Jun 89 14:22:44 BST (13 lines)
From: stephen clark <AP01@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>
Subject: UK PHILOSOPHY LIST

Date: 28 June 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

For those unable to attend The Dynamic Text and Tools for Humanists, a
limited number of copies of the guidebooks are available from the Centre
for Computing in the Humanities. Each volume is $15 plus $3.50 postage
and handling, for a total of $18.50 per volume. Cheques or money orders
(in Canadian funds, please) should be sent to the following address with
a note about which book you want.

They are (if I may say so) a bargain at that price. Get one while they
last!

Centre for Computing in the Humanities
University of Toronto
14th floor