3.140 humanities computing support (52)

Mon, 19 Jun 89 19:43:47 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 140. Monday, 19 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 19 Jun 89 15:31 PDT (13 lines)
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: scrach?

(2) Date: Mon, 19 Jun 89 15:30 PDT (20 lines)
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: ach taskforce

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 89 15:31 PDT
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

A new regional ACH group is forming in Southern California with a focus
on computing support issues. (Tentative names are SCRACH or SCREACH.)
Please contact me if you are in this area and interested in
participating. We are looking for corporate support, a central
meeting place or alternating campus locations, ideas/volunteers
for meeting topics, demos etc.

Vicky A. Walsh (bitnet: IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS)