3.84 LaTeX fonts? e-address? (45)

Thu, 1 Jun 89 23:11:22 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 84. Thursday, 1 Jun 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 1 Jun 89 16:00:36 +0200 (13 lines)
From: Chanie Luz <chanie@bimacs>
Subject: LaTeX Fonts

(2) Date: Thu, 1 Jun 89 14:30:00 EDT (12 lines)
From: Wayne Tosh <WAYNE@MSUS1>
Subject: E-mail address query

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 89 16:00:36 +0200
From: Chanie Luz <chanie@bimacs>

If anyone can help me with the following, I would be very grateful.

I have LaTeX ruuning on the VAX (UNIX), an ln03 Lazer printer
(Postscript).
The printer has lots of fonts, and i want to print a paper using one
of them - Times-Roman.
How can i access the fonts using LaTeX ?

for replies - chanie@bimacs.bitnet