3.85 e-Arnauld and Spinoza (36)

Thu, 1 Jun 89 23:12:59 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 85. Thursday, 1 Jun 1989.

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 89 13:29:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: Arnauld, Spinoza

I am replying on behalf of the American Philosophical Association's
subcommittee on electronic texts.

Is Arnauld available in machine-readable form?
The following items are available from ARTFL Project, Dept Romance Langs
and Lits, Univ Chicago Chicago IL 60637.
ARNAULD, A. 1643. De la Frequente Communion. Paris, A. Vi-
tre, 1643. [FrCom]
ARNAULD, A. et C. LANCELOT. 1660. Grammaire Gen. et Raison-
nee. Paris, P. le Petit, 1660. [GraGR]
ARNAULD, A. et P. NICOLE. 1662. La Logique ou L'Art de
Penser. Paris, Ch. Savreux, 1662. [LogAP]

Is Spinoza available in machine-readable form?
1 Philosopher: Baruch Spinoza
2 Work: Tractatus de intellectus emendatione, in Latin
3 Format: ?
4 From whom to obtain on line text: Ist di Linguistica Computazionale, U
of Pisa, via della faggiola, Pisa I-56100 Italy
5 LB's contact:

Leslie Burkholder