3.53 lost mail? theory/praxis? (62)

Mon, 22 May 89 21:37:31 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 53. Monday, 22 May 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 22 May 1989 11:28 EDT (13 lines)
From: Maurizio Lana <u245@itocsip>
Subject: possibly lost e-mail

(2) Date: Mon, 22 May 89 12:33:16 CDT (29 lines)
From: Charles Ess <DRU001D@SMSVMA>
Subject: theory/praxis

Date: Mon, 22 May 1989 11:28 EDT
From: Maurizio Lana <u245@itocsip>

I sent some days ago three messages to Humanist. None of them I ever
read between the mail received; still, I received direct, personal
messages concerning one of my enquiries (about Guide users).
So, if someone of you wrote something to me, could you re-write (I do
not say re-send, but it would be the same, it seems...)?
I hope that in the meanwhile ICNUCEVM, the node sending Humanist mail
to me, would be fully running without glitches.
Thank you.
Maurizio (u245@itocsip)