2.931: laser printers? (27)

Thu, 4 May 89 19:57:38 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 931. Thursday, 4 May 1989.

Date: Thu, 04 May 89 09:49:38 EDT
From: Niko Besnier <UTTANU@YALEVM>
Subject: Laser printers

I was recently awarded a small local grant to buy a laser printer to churn out
a camera-ready copy of the grammar of a Polynesian language, to be published
by Routledge next year. I am having enormous difficulties getting some simple
information about what this and that model can do and cannot do. I am planning
to get a LaserJet Series II, which I will interface with a Zenith Supersport
286 and WordPerfect. Can I hear from anyone who has any experience with this
printer?

Please reply directly: UTTANU@YALEVM. Many thanks and apologies for taking
up HUMANIST space with a trivial request. (Thank god Soton's S.R. won't see
this!!!)

Niko Besnier
Department of Anthropology
Yale University