Chicago? musical scanning? centres? (68)

Thu, 6 Apr 89 19:24:50 EDT

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 807. Thursday, 6 Apr 1989.

(1) Date: Wed, 5 Apr 89 13:14 (10 lines)
From: Wujastyk (on GEC 4190 Rim-C at UCL) <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>
Subject: Women, androgynes ..

(2) Date: Thu, 6 Apr 89 10:58 EST (9 lines)
From: <RILEYD@IUBACS>
Subject: ocr

(3) Date: 6 April 1989 (24 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: how to build a centre for humanities computing?

Date: Wed, 5 Apr 89 13:14
From: Wujastyk (on GEC 4190 Rim-C at UCL) <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>

The wrong title "Women, Fire and Other Dangerous Things" might
be a conflation of "Women, Fire and Dangerous Things" with
"Women, Androgynes and other Mythical Beasts" by Wendy O'Flaherty, an
Indologist at U. Chicago! What *is* going on at Chicago?

Dominik