announcements (52)

Thu, 23 Mar 89 19:45:43 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 760. Thursday, 23 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 23 Mar 89 13:24:02 MST (14 lines)
From: "Pier Raimondo Baldini (602) 965-7783" <ATPMB@ASUACAD>
Subject: Announcement

(2) Date: Thu, 23 Mar 89 13:56 PST (17 lines)
From: "Vicky A. Walsh" <IMD7VAW@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: see you in Toronto?

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 89 13:24:02 MST
From: "Pier Raimondo Baldini (602) 965-7783" <ATPMB@ASUACAD>

An important news that should be of interest to HUMANISTS around
the globe: the Istituto Studi Rinascimentali (Center for Renaissance
Studies) of Ferrara, Italy, is now linked to bitnet. Their electronic
address is: G2MFEV42@ICINECA. The Istituto welcomes inquiries from
other Centers as well as individuals interested in Renaissance
Studies in all areas. The Istituto will host an international
Conference (Renaissance Meeting '89) in Ferrara on May 27-29, 1989,
for the purpose of mapping the various Renaissance research groups
in the world.