calls for reviewers (82)

Wed, 8 Mar 89 19:49:24 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 692. Wednesday, 8 Mar 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 10:27:09 PST (39 lines)
From: kproddy@ucdavis.BITNET (Earl H. Kinmonth)
Subject: Books to Review March 6, 1989

(2) Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 18:54 EST (23 lines)
From: <IRIZARRY@GUVAX>
Subject: CALL FOR REVIEWERS

Date: Tue, 7 Mar 89 10:27:09 PST
From: kproddy@ucdavis.BITNET (Earl H. Kinmonth)

The following books have come into my hands for review in
*Computers and the Humanities*:

Ian Lancashire and Willard McCarty, eds. *The Humanities Computing Yearbook:
1988.* (Oxford).

Herbert Ernst Wiegand. *Theorie und Praxis des lexikographischen Prozesses
bei historischen W"orterb"uchern* (Niemeyer).

Eliot Slater. *The Problem of *The Reign of King Edward III*: A Statistical
Approach* (Cambridge)

E. Paul Goldenberg and Wallace Feurzeig. *Exploring Language with Logo*
(MIT).

James Clayson. *Visual Modeling with Logo* (MIT).

John Haugelands. *Artificial Intelligence: The Very Idea* (MIT).

Jonathan Slocum, ed. *Machine Translation Systems* (Cambridge).

Terry Patten. *Systemic Text Generation as Problem Solving* (Cambridge).

J.-P. Haton, ed. *Fundamentals in Computer Understanding: Speech
and Vision* (Cambridge).

Stuart C. Shapiro. *LISP: An Interactive Approach* (Computer Science Press).

If you are interested in reviewing any of these books, and can do so
within six weeks, please contact me for the appropriate protocol.

Kevin Roddy, Book Review Editor, CHum
Medieval Studies, UCD
Davis, California, 95616 USA
kproddy@ucdavis.BITNET