HCY 1988 in print (27)

Fri, 13 Jan 89 22:37:03 EST

Humanist Mailing List, Vol. 2, No. 501. Friday, 13 Jan 1989.

Date: 13 January 1989
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Humanities Computing Yearbook 1988

The Humanities Computing Yearbook is now in print. Here is the
bibliographic information:

Ian Lancashire and Willard McCarty, The Humanities Computing Yearbook
1988 (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1988), 396 pp. ISBN 0-19-824442-8.
Hardbound only.

May I be forgiven if I recommend this book very highly to all Humanists?
Although we have not yet been told the price, I expect buying it will
make a serious dent in your bank account. I cannot help thinking that
its purchase is in a good cause, however -- by which I mean the
progress of computing in the humanities, naturally.

Objectively yours, Willard McCarty