[tei-council] Minutes of last meeting

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 07:00:05 EST 2014

Apologies for the delay in posting the minutes of the face to
face meeting (I've got to use an outdated MSIE to be able to
upload). They are now at

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm63.xml

Please let me know of any further corrections. (Or if you have
openCMS access make them yourselves.)

Dear New members of Council:  As you will have seen we are having
a telco meeting today at 14:00 GMT (2 hours from now).  You are
of course invited and welcome to attend should you wish.

Dear 2015 Council:
Some time after this meeting I'll send around a doodle poll to
set up a set of meetings throughout the year of 2015 as a help to
whomever becomes chair.
I should note that I've not seen any announcements of candidacy
for chair as per my email of 2014-12-02.  If you think you can
help with the administration of the Council I would encourage you
to announce yourselves. :-)

Best,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk