[tei-council] Next conf call

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Thu Dec 4 14:34:45 EST 2014

Dear all I had the hope to take part to the call (although under a heavy
jet lag) but my damned flight from Washington this evening has heen delayed
so I will lose the connection from paris to rome and will be home not
before  7 pm :-( after 24 h of travel.  So please apologise. I will report
about my talk with Romary relating terminology stuff by mail.
Fabio