[tei-council] Next conf call

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 04:53:52 EST 2014

On 03/12/14 09:46, Peter Stadler wrote:
> I heard rumors we are having a conf call on Friday — is that true?!

Yes, that is the plan. Same time as usual. Look for a proto
agenda and conf call details appearing later today.

Basically it is report on the actions from the face2face and keep
everyone up to speed. Let's not make it a long one.

(The f2f minutes are frozen and almost entirely converted to TEI
for upload to the website today. Apologies for the delay.)

-james

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk