[tei-council] FW: Per diem rates

Fabio Ciotti fabio.ciotti at uniroma2.it
Tue Nov 25 04:21:25 EST 2014

My Cab form airport to Hotel has costed 29$, while the shuttle from
Hotel to RDU only 20$ (I had no cash left for tip :-( ).
I have not asked reimbursement for lunch or individual dinners...
Let's say I consider those part of my contribution to TEI (and to my
laziness, I hate to make calculations and keeping receipts for that).
But I don't think you should feel guilty for asking Martin, it is your right!

Fabio