[tei-council] FW: Per diem rates

Paul Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Mon Nov 24 17:33:07 EST 2014

FWIW, I didn't claim any lunches (since I could easily have spent
that much if I'd stayed home), or the cost of the rental car (since I
could
have gotten by with taxis like everyone else and it didn't seem right
to charge TEI for my profligate proclivities).

But out of curiosity, how much did people pay for a taxi or
shuttle to or from RDU? Roughly speaking? -- Since I *did* claim
for parking and fuel, ca. $30, on the assumption that that amount
more or less matched what I would have paid for a taxi to and from.

pfs

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014, at 16:19, James Cummings wrote:
> Fyi
>
> --
> Dr James Cummings, james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
> IT Services, University of Oxford.

Paul Schaffner  Digital Library Production Service
PFSchaffner at umich.edu | http://www.umich.edu/~pfs/