[tei-council] Presentations on technical aspects? MH/JC/SB/HC

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Nov 16 17:10:39 EST 2014

I've done a lot of initial prep for this (mostly at the airport) but I
don't have an actual presentation yet. I should be able to get something
together in the dead of jetlag, but don't schedule it for tomorrow.
Can't promise it will be 20 minutes, though.

What I've been doing is working out exactly what happens when you run
one of those teitosomething script pointers. I hope that'll be helpful;
it's certainly helped me understand stuff that I didn't get before. I
could hear Sebastian laughing in my head at every turn.