[tei-council] Presentations on technical aspects? MH/JC/SB/HC

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 16 15:55:53 EST 2014

Should I be reminding MH/SB/HC that at the Oxford Face-to-Face we
promised the following?

Action: on MH/JC/SB/HC: Discuss with each other and each create a
20 minute presentation for the next F2F on some aspects of
stylesheets or other arcane TEI processing that may be difficult
for others to understand.

I have a presentation on OxGarage which is a fairly general
presentation I've used recently for other reasons.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk